Safe, Effective Body Sculptra Treatments
Sculptra is a safe, non-invasive dermal filler injected just under the skin. It can improve the skin’s texture, appearance, and overall youthfulness by restoring lost volume and promoting the body’s collagen production. Body Sculptra treatments are a non-surgical alternative for reshaping and contouring the body, eliminating creases and folds and fine lines, wrinkles, and dimples. At Diamond Works MedSpa, we specialize in cosmetic procedures that help our patients gain self-esteem and regain confidence. We offer Sculptra treatments for the face, neck, hands, hips, and butt. Call us today to schedule a consultation for body sculpting treatments in Queens, NY.
How Sculptra Body Works
Sculptra body filler consists of poly-L-lactic acid, a safe, FDA-approved substance that stimulates the body’s collagen production. Collagen, a naturally-occurring protein in the body, gives the skin strength, structure, and support. Your body might slow down collagen production as you age, which might make your skin look hollow, recessed, jowly, crepey, saggy, or wrinkled. When injected under the skin, Sculptra body fillers can soften contours, fill in hollows, smooth wrinkles and dimples, and make the skin look more plump and youthful overall. Sculptra body treatments are administered over the course of several weeks or months. It might take up to six months to see the full results, but the results should last 2-5 years.
Benefits of Sculptra Body
Because Sculptra is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure, it is safe and has minimal side effects or risks. You won’t have a long downtime or recovery period, and body Sculptra treatments are completed in 20-30 minutes as an outpatient procedure. Here are some of the other benefits of Sculptra body treatments:
- Non-surgical and non-invasive.
- No need to undergo anesthesia.
- No downtime or recovery period.
- Minimal risks or side effects.
- Natural-looking, subtle results.
- Increased volume and plumpness in the face, neck, hands, hips, or butt.
- Smoother skin texture.
- Reduced cellulite or dimples.
- Improve the proportions of the hips and/or butt.
- Restore lost volume and hollows.
- Reduce wrinkles, fine lines, creases, and folds.
- Improve self-confidence.
- Add fullness and curves to the hips and butt.
- Eliminate hip dips.
- Lifts and shapes the butt.
Types of Body Sculpting Treatments
We offer different types of body sculpting treatments using Sculptra:
- Face – Smooth fine lines and wrinkles, get rid of laugh lines and nasolabial folds, improve the plumpness and texture of the skin, add fullness to the face, restore lost volume, fill in hollows in the cheeks or under the eyes, and revitalize the face by giving it a non-surgical facelift.
- Hips – Eliminate hip dips, restore lost volume in the hips, make the hips shapelier and more voluptuous, and create a more pleasing silhouette.
- Butt – Lift and shape the butt, even out appearance and proportions, and enhance the size of the butt.
- Hands – Fill in hollows in the hands to give them a more youthful appearance.
- Neck – Eliminate fine lines, wrinkles, and deep folds and reduce sagging and crepey skin.
Who Is a Good Candidate for Sculptra Body Fillers?
You might be a good candidate for Sculptra body fillers if you are in good health overall, don’t have any infections or skin conditions that could affect your results, aren’t allergic to Sculptra, and can commit to maintaining your treatment schedule and remaining patient while awaiting results. You should consider body sculpt treatments with Sculptra body fillers if you:
- Want natural, long-lasting results.
- Don’t want to undergo surgery or anesthesia.
- Want gradual, subtle results that appear over time.
- Want to eliminate or reduce fine lines, wrinkles, folds, and creases.
- Want to stimulate collagen production for a more youthful appearance.
- Are suffering from lost volume, saggy or crepey skin, or uneven hips or butt.
- Want to improve your self-confidence and self-esteem.
- Want to avoid a long recovery period or downtime.
Why Choose Diamond Works MedSpa for Sculptra Body
Our main goal as a med spa and cosmetic procedure provider is to create a safe, comfortable, and welcoming environment for each patient. We focus on patient care and providing the safest and most effective treatments based on the latest research, studies, and trends in the industry. We work closely with each patient to identify their goals and vision for their appearance, and to make sure the procedures we recommend will help them feel better and more confident about their appearance. We specialize in lower and upper face beauty enhancements and body treatments, including Botox injections, Sculptra body treatments, Kybella, dermal fillers, PDO threading, vein removal, and IV therapy.
Schedule a Consultation for Sculptra Body Fillers
Call us today or contact us online to schedule a consultation for Sculptra body fillers in Queens, NY. We will determine if you’re a good candidate for Sculptra treatments by discussing your health, goals, vision for treatment results, and your lifestyle. We work closely with each patient to find the right cosmetic procedure. Let us help you improve your self-esteem by providing safe, effective, non-invasive Sculptra treatments.