Why Get Filler in Temples?
As you age, your body’s collagen and elastin production slows down. This results in a loss of volume in key areas of the face and neck. Your face may look gaunt, and you may develop hollows or sunken skin around your eyes, cheeks, and temples. Lost volume may make it look like your skin is stretched over your skull, and can affect your confidence and self-esteem. At Diamond Works MedSpa, we will thoroughly evaluate your skin, areas of concern, and beauty goals. We offer dermal filler injections, including filler for temples and cheeks, that can restore lost volume in the face and neck and give you back a plump face and youthful glow. We can combine different types of filler and multiple injection sites in one visit to give you the desired results. Call us today to schedule a consultation for temple fillers in Astoria or Queens, NY.
Benefits of Filler for Temples
Dermal fillers for temples are a safe, non-invasive, and FDA-approved cosmetic procedure that restores lost volume, creates a fuller face, and reduces wrinkles. If you are feeling self-conscious about the signs of aging and want to restore your confidence, getting injections of filler in your temples can offer these benefits:
- Fill in hollow skin around temples and eyes.
- Reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- Plump skin and make it look more rested and youthful.
- Increase the firmness and tautness of skin.
- Lift the eyes.
- Subtle results that last up to two years.
- Safe, effective, and non-invasive alternative to cosmetic surgery.
What Type of Filler Is Best for Temples?
The temple area does not carry a lot of fat, so when volume is lost, it is very noticeable. You want to choose a filler for temples that is long-lasting, subtle, and can be easily customized to your needs. The most commonly used dermal fillers for temples are:
- RADIESSE® – RADIESSE® is a very good option for temple filler as it offers a fast, significant transformation. RADIESSE® is a high-density temple filler containing calcium hydroxylapatite microspheres suspended in an aqueous solution. This plumps the temple area and restores volume, and results can last up to one year.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC – JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC uses hyaluronic acid, which naturally occurs in the body but diminishes as you age. It restores lost volume and fills in the hollows of the face. It uses a higher volume of hyaluronic acid than other types of filler for temples, and results can last up to two years.
- Sculptra® – Many professionals consider Sculptra® the ideal filler for temples. Sculptra® contains poly-L-lactic acid and corrects fine lines, deep wrinkles, folds, and hollows in the face and neck. While the results last up to a month to appear, they last two or more years. Also, you can get multiple treatments to customize the level of plumpness you want to add to the temple area.
- Restylane® Lyft – Restylane® Lyft is another hyaluronic acid filler designed to add volume and structure to create a more youthful appearance. It can be used as a cheek and temple filler and add fullness to the backs of the hands. Results appear immediately and can last 6-12 months.
What to Expect When Getting Filler for Temples
One of our team’s most common questions is, ‘Does the injection of filler into the temple area hurt?’ For most people, the injection will not hurt at all. We ask you to arrive at your appointment with a clean face, which means no makeup, oil, serum, or lotion on your skin. We will cleanse your skin and apply a topical anesthetic to ensure you remain comfortable. In targeted areas, we will inject the dermal filler for temples underneath your skin. Depending on the filler used, your areas of concern, and desired results, we may perform between two and four injections. You may feel pressure or a pinch, but you should not feel pain. After your appointment, you can resume your daily activities, but you should avoid strenuous exercise. You may experience mild redness, discoloration, itching, tenderness, or inflammation around the injection site. This should go away in an hour to a day. You can use cold compresses and over-the-counter pain medication to alleviate discomfort.
Results of Using Filler in Temples
The filler results for temples depend on the type and amount of filler used, where it was injected, how significant the volume loss was, and how quickly your body metabolizes the dermal filler. The results of Sculptra® temple filler may take a month to appear, while other dermal fillers may show immediate results. In general, your results may last between six months and two years. We recommend getting maintenance treatments to extend the lifespan of your fillers. You can look at our website for filler results in temples before and after treatment and discuss expected results and outcomes with our team.
Why Choose Diamond Works MedSpa
At Diamond Works MedSpa, we put our clients at the center of everything we do. Our goal is to offer you a smooth, comfortable, stress-free experience from beginning to end. Our med spa is clean, spacious, and welcoming, and our staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We will work closely with you to identify your needs, goals, and expectations so that we can create a personalized beauty plan for you. Our safe, non-invasive cosmetic procedures are an effective alternative to cosmetic surgery and other dangerous treatments. We specialize in dermal fillers and injectables, including BOTOX®, Sculptra®, KYBELLA®, Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, RADIESSE®, and BELOTERO BALANCE® (+). We also offer PDO threading, vein removal, and IV therapy. Our advanced techniques and stellar performance will give you amazing, natural-looking results that last.
Schedule a Consultation for Cheek and Temple Filler
Call us today or contact us online to schedule a free consultation for cheek and temple filler in Astoria or Queens, NY. We will discuss your goals and expectations and determine if you’re a good candidate for temple filler. We will also review our options for dermal fillers for temples and answer any questions you have.