What Are Cheek Treatments?
As you age and your body stops producing as much collagen and elastin, certain areas of your face and neck will experience volume loss. This means you may notice sunken areas or hollows in your temples, cheeks, neck, and around your eyes. This may give you a more skeletal appearance and affect your confidence and self-esteem. At Diamond Works MedSpa, we will work closely with you to address your areas of concern and design a personalized beauty treatment plan to restore lost volume and give you a more youthful appearance. Dermal filler cheek treatments are a safe, non-surgical option for lifting and plumping cheeks, reducing fine lines and deep wrinkles, and restoring a youthful appearance. Call us today to schedule a free consultation for sagging cheeks treatment in Astoria or Queens, NY.
What Is the Best Treatment for Deep Wrinkles on Cheeks?
Lost volume and skin elasticity can cause sagging skin, deep wrinkles, and fine lines. Even if you follow an amazing skincare routine, you will eventually notice these signs of aging. The best treatment for deep wrinkles on cheeks depends on your skin type, the severity of the wrinkles, and your age. We will evaluate your skin and overall health and then recommend one of these safe, effective dermal fillers and cheek treatments:
- BOTOX® – BOTOX® is a unique and effective method for reducing deep wrinkles on cheeks. BOTOX® injections temporarily paralyze facial muscles responsible for movement. This results in smoother skin and reduced or eliminated wrinkles. Injections can even prevent new wrinkles from forming. The procedure takes 10-15 minutes, and results can last 3-4 months.
- Sculptra® – Sculptra® contains hyaluronic acid and replaces lost collagen, elastin, and hyaluronic acid in the skin. This restores lost facial volume and fills in the cheeks. Each treatment session may take 45 minutes to one hour. The results can take up to a month to appear but will last around two years.
- JUVÉDERM® VOLUMA™ XC – JUVEDERM® VOLUMA® XC is an injectable gel that reverses the signs of aging, lifts the cheeks, and restores lost volume. The treatment process may take 20-45 minutes, and the results can last up to two years.
- RADIESSE® – RADIESSE® is a thicker dermal filler for cheeks, and can be sculpted into any desired contour or shape. The results are subtle and natural-looking and provide lift and volume. Each treatment takes around 45 minutes, and the results can last up to a year.
- Restylane® – Restylane® is a hyaluronic acid filler that can define the cheekbones or create a subtle, natural-looking cheek contour. Restylane® Lyft and Restylane® Contour are specifically designed for the cheeks and can reduce the appearance of sagging cheeks, deep wrinkles in cheeks, and volume loss. The treatment may take 45 minutes to an hour, and results can last 6-12 months.
- BELOTERO BALANCE® (+) – BELOTERO BALANCE® (+) is a safe, effective treatment for deep wrinkles on the cheeks. It gives your skin a smooth finish and reduces fine lines and deep wrinkles. It can also improve the volume in the cheeks and around the eyes. The results can last between 6-12 months.
- PDO thread lifting – PDO thread lifting is a safe, non-invasive skin tightening procedure. It can redefine your cheeks and restore lost volume. PDO threading can be used on the cheeks and jawline to reduce the signs of aging, lift the cheeks, add definition, and give you a more youthful appearance overall. Each treatment only takes 30-45 minutes, and results can last 18-24 months.
Benefits of Cheek Treatments
Cheek treatments and cheek fillers have become increasingly popular because they are safe, offer subtle but noticeable results, and help patients avoid cosmetic surgery. They are customizable and adaptable to your needs so that you can restore lost volume, sculpt or enhance cheek contours, eliminate fine lines and deep wrinkles, and rejuvenate the overall appearance of your face. The benefits of cheek treatments and fillers are:
- Restore lost volume.
- Decrease the signs of aging.
- Eliminate or reduce fine lines and deep wrinkles.
- Improve confidence and self-esteem.
- Enhance facial symmetry.
- Reduce under-eye bags and nasolabial folds.
- Achieve your desired appearance with minimal downtime and risk.
- Less expensive than surgical options.
- Long-lasting and natural-looking.
Non-Surgical Cheek Augmentation Procedure
The first question that most of our clients ask is, ‘Is cheek augmentation painful?’ Non-surgical cheek fillers and cheek treatments are not painful and have a very low risk of negative side effects or complications. When you arrive for your cheek treatment, we ask that you come with a clean face free of makeup, serums, lotions, and oils. We will clean your face and apply a topical numbing agent to ensure you don’t have any discomfort. We will use a small, thin needle to inject the dermal cheek filler into targeted areas. Depending on the type of filler used, the condition and appearance of your skin, and your desired results, the treatment can take 10 minutes and one hour. You can return to your normal activities but should avoid exercise. You may experience minor swelling, bruising, itching, redness, inflammation, or tenderness around the injection site. You can use cold compresses and over-the-counter pain medication to reduce these side effects.
Why Choose Diamond Works MedSpa
At Diamond Works MedSpa, we have a team of specialists committed to providing safe, effective, non-surgical cosmetic procedures. Our cosmetic treatment options are an alternative to surgery and other more invasive procedures that come with a higher risk of side effects and complications. We are highly skilled and trained, staying on top of the latest industry research, technology, and advancements. We want to ensure we always provide our clients with the safest and most effective treatment options. We will work closely with you to design a personalized treatment plan that offers you the results you need to reach your beauty goals. We specialize in dermal fillers, including BOTOX®, Sculptra®, KYBELLA®, Restylane®, JUVÉDERM®, RADIESSE®, and BELOTERO BALANCE® (+). We also offer PDO thread lifts, IV therapy, and vein removal.
Results of Cheek Augmentation
The results of non-surgical cheek augmentation will depend on your age, skin type, skin condition, treatment method, how much, and how quickly your body metabolizes the dermal filler. Most dermal fillers last between six months and two years. For most dermal fillers, you will notice immediate results, although the results of Sculptra® may take up to a month to appear. The results of a PDO thread lift will appear instantly and will continue to improve over time, and can last between 18-24 months.
Schedule a Consultation for Sagging Cheeks Treatment
Don’t let signs of aging affect your confidence or self-esteem. Call us today or contact us online to schedule a free consultation for dermal filler cheek treatments in Astoria or Queens, NY. Our team will work closely with you to identify your areas of concern and evaluate your goals and expectations so that we can create a personalized treatment plan that gives you the results you deserve.